- Veterinary clinical contract research, including pivotal and post-marketing studies
- Regulatory affairs (FDA CVM, USDA, EPA), including GMP manufacturing regulations
- Data management, including SAS programming
- Quality Assurance services (GLP and GCP)
- Project planning and management
- Opportunity and technical assessments
- Marketing and related services
- Pre-formulation and formulations research and development
- Analytical methods development
- Small- and commercial-scale manufacturing of animal health products
To learn more about Argenta, click here.
Welcome to AlcheraBio LLC, a leading veterinary clinical contract research organization (CRO) and animal health consultancy. AlcheraBio is headquartered in New Jersey, with a satellite office in Kansas City. AlcheraBio is a subsidiary of Argenta, a global formulations R&D and manufacturing company headquartered in New Zealand, with a newly opened R&D facility in Lawrence, Kansas.
AlcheraBio is a comprehensive resource supporting many facets of the animal health industry. AlcheraBio has provided a variety of services for animal health companies, biotechnology and life sciences companies, and investors since our inception in April 2001.
To discuss a project, to set up a meeting, or for more information click here, or call us at 732-205-0192.